Dr. Andrew Nadon and Dr. Tanya Clarke-Young* welcome you to our website.
Our clinic is has re-opened and we are looking forward to serving our patients again.
Your safety is our priority so we are taking many extra steps to keep our office a safe place. Details on all of the safety precautions in effect at our office are listed below.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
1) The chiropractors will be wearing masks.
2) Patients use of a mask is currently optional.
3) Hand sanitizer is provided as you enter the office and in each treatment room. We are requesting that you use it before and after your treatment.
4) Extensive sanitization of the rooms and equipment is done before and after each treatment.
5) Touchable surfaces throughout the office are sanitized frequently in the day.
6) Plexiglas shields have been installed at the reception desk.
7) All magazines and toys have been removed from the reception area and treatment rooms. (We are sorry for that.)
8) Patients and staff are reminded to self assess for COVID symptoms before visiting our office (See self assessment below).
9) If our staff has any symptoms of COVID they will stay home.
If our protocol in this “new normal” is not meeting your needs, please communicate with our staff.
Before coming to our office please self assess for COVID symptoms. You must be healthy when attending our office.
1) Are you feeling unwell? Do you have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing? Are you feeling more fatigue?
2) Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
3) Have you been asked to self-isolate or self monitor in the last 14 days?
4) Have you travelled outside of B.C. in the last 14 days?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions we will be happy to re-schedule your appointment.
NOW, BACK TO OUR NORMAL FIRST PAGE:
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive, non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical form of care that can often help people achieve a healthier life.
At our office, we have provided treatment for many people who have suffered from pain caused by the activities of their daily life, as well as from car accidents, work injuries and sport injuries.
Whether you’re dealing with restricted and/or painful movement in your joints or muscles or you require treatment for your arthritis, our clinic is here to help you get moving again.
No referral is needed for you to see a chiropractor, even if you have been in a car accident or work related injury.
Our goal is to help people of the Cowichan Valley live life to its fullest.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Andrew Nadon
Dr. Tanya Clarke-Young
See what our patients
are saying about us
How much will it cost?
View our fee chart
Health care talks
Get helpful information about wellness